Updated: May 30
In order to keep conducting classes while protecting our students and team, we have implemented new safety protocols and precautionary measures at Paddle Brew Coffee Lab.
The precautionary measures are intended to provide our students, instructors and team with a safe environment during classes and cupping sessions. Our policies are updated frequently according to legal laws, local regulations and we monitor the evolution of the situation daily.
Paddle Brew sanitization policies during Covid-19
· Small groups with a maximum of 3 students
· Modified SCA Cupping protocols
· Social distancing
· Lab disinfected daily
· Wash station and sanitizing station
· Body temperature thermal scanning
· No unannounced visitors to the lab
These policies and protocols are subject to change as the situation evolve.
You can download the SCA Modified Cupping Protocols here: